- The dance floor is a large, unobstructed dance area
- The dance floor is one of the finest wood dance floors in the Cleveland area!
- Once you get in the door there is nothing to buy and you are welcome to all the “high quality H2O” from the faucet
- Bring your own beverages of any sort and bring any food or snacks you wish to.
- There is plenty of tables around the dance floor to rest and socialize
- As always, the music played is 100% for dancing and is of the highest energy
- The music played is a wide variety of Latin dance genres (salsa, merengue, bachata, cha-cha-cha, cumbia and more) - just go ask the DJ if you want to hear something
- There is ample well lit FREE parking
This is a dance floor so wear (or bring) dance shoes or shoes with leather bottoms if at all possible. Ladies, metal tipped spike high heels are not permitted on the dance floor, but if you do wear them that’s great, just bring another pair of shoes to wear for dancing ;)
Dress is casual or dressy... either way is fine and neither will feel out of place!
At 8:00 pm the dance starts full blast with a variety of styles of salsa plus other popular dances such as merengue, bachata, cha-cha-cha, etc.